Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hi dachow,

I was in the same situation as you yesterday, I was fighting with custom service and retention on the phone for over an hour, at the end, I had to switch to the new $120 plan with $30 discount, so it's $90 for unlimited Canada wide calling and all the features and 6G data, that was the best I could get from them.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes plans have gone really bad. i dont really want to pay 120 plus taxes every month. ill call the samsung store later to see if they still have stock.   Considering i have 1 year left with rogers  i should keep my cuurent plan and just buy the phone at samsung.  At least i can change carriers at the end of my term. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dachow

Sadly most if not all all carries that have the 2 year plans have a $60 minimum and requirements exactly like Rogers does. So before going always check which one offers what u want!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes thats true but if I bring my own phone I won't need the carrier to subsidize my phone.  Well I have the phone on hold for me at the store till the 9th.  I will end up paying for the phone at full price.

Anybody know what the retail price is at the samsung store? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone made their way out to Pacific Mall to check if they had any cases.....I ordered a Neo Slim but those won't arrive a another few weeks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

Nope not yet. I am going to call call the best buys in Scarborough today again again to see if they got anything in. They did tell me today tho.

I got the Spigen neo-hybrid case from their official amazon page. Paid extra for express and it should be here on October 11th or 12th. They don't ship out until the 10th.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00DCIZJ5S/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o00...
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I got the same case .....I orginally order the Slim Armor but switched to the Neo Hybrid but I also have the Glass screen protector as well and that won't be available until the Oct 20 so I'm looking for a temp solution in the meantime.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

Yea i don't use screen protectors Lol never did
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you have the $8 insurance package from Rogers.....Does that cover body damage like scratches and screen cracks?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

Yes i do. Its covers every single thing. From a huge dent, to a screen crack, LCD crack & phone being in half LOL.

Back in may, my S4 LCD had a crack & did not work. I called up & i paided $120+ tax for them to ship me another S4. When i got it, they told me i could keep the battery but just ship the phone & back battery door. Shipped it & had my new S4 in my hands working just fine! ( New was because it cracked within a week of being released. Also it cracked with the Sview case, its a known problem if you search it).