Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Question.. if I decide to pickup a unlocked phone does that mean I would lose my 40 buck reservation fee?

I've Been Here Awhile

Got my Note 3 and wondering if these issues I have are normal for anyone else who has their phone. My home button is quite loose and I can wiggle it around quite a bit. If I put both thumbs on it I can shift it left and right. Doesn't seem like it is flush. And also when I keep the menu/touch tones on the dew drop makes a click in the background as well almost as if it is making a keyboard press as well. Any feedback would be great! My Note 2 does not have these issues.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in the exact same boat. Been an Apple user since the 1st iPhone but its time for a change away from Apple. I need a bigger screen and I love the new features in the Note 3. But just like you, I've spent thousands on Apple apps/entertainment and will have to buy all new for Android but I still have an old iPad 2 but iOS 7 is making it lag really bad.

Congrats to all of the (past )Apple users that are trying out Android. I hope I'm not disappointed.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey everyone, I have a question. If I buy the phone from Hong Kong that is unlock will it works in Canada?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tommy_1989

Depends if the box says region locked on it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello regrtgww

Nope mine are solid. It feels like a button without moving. It could just be a hardware issue. You can take it back and have them exchange it for a new Note 3.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dachow

No you will not. The $40 fee will be credited back into your Rogers account when you cancel the order or when it ships
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alexliu911

Good to hear! Yea some stores were Charging more then others I noticed
I Plan to Stick Around

unfortunatly the order has been ship to the store already.  so there is no cancel button.

what would be the benefit of buying a note 3 from rogers at full price vs at the samsung store?

guess i could check with customer service to see if i would get charged the $40 reservation fee.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dachow

You already got changed and credited back the $40 IF you reserved it with Rogers. It should have said that on the email you you got...

The only benefit is that Samsung model will be unlocked if i i am not mistaken.