Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Got my note at 10am, in love with it as I knew I would be!

I'm still setting everything up but the S-Pen is working well and the phone is real quick!  Speedy as heck with no lag whatsoever.  I can't wait to throw a custom cleam ROM on this and really see it fly.

The store I was at only had 2 Black Note 3s, now only one left since I grabbed one.  They had no accessories available, but I really wasn't interested in their overprice3d accessories anyway.  I've already ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case and a 32GB micro SD Sandisk Extreme, so I'm ready to go!  Not a fan of screenprotectors so I'll go without like I always have,

Another user above mentioned how the phone felt smaller than the Note 2, and I totally agree.  Much better feel in your hands and the battery cover is a lot nicer in person than it is in pictures.  There's nothing that I don't like about it besides Samsung and Roger's bloat ware that I'll remove as soon as I root this badboy.

I Plan to Stick Around

I can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow!  I'm also happy to find out that I won't have to touch my current plan to upgrade my phone. Well, it will be a 2-year renewal but I can keep everything as is (i.e. price, data, etc.). Smiley Happy  I'm also hunting for accessories.  I'd like to get an S-view cover and the only place I've found to sell it is Canada Computers but they're on backorder.

I'm Here A Lot

so apparently it cost 849 at a rogers authorized dealer. WTF telling me some dumb excuse how they pay more than 699 for the phone. Im telling them i pre order it online and technically im not buying from them just using them as a shipping location.. what a scam...
I Plan to Stick Around

When I called Rogers, I was told that the phone costs $299, plus a $50 rebate with a 2-year contract.  If you buy the phone outright, you don't get a rebate.  If that's the case, I don't understand why the website shows $799!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anoyone know what the little metal clip and 5 black pins in the baggy are for? lol Comes in the note 3 box but I have no idea what they are.....
I Plan to Stick Around

they are used as replacement stylus tips if the one your currently using breaks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Just got my Note 3!!! I haven't opened it up yet as I will be doing that later on tonight. The rep at the store sold 2 units already. Seems like many want it at this location and he just got another 3 people calling him about stock.

He didn't get any cases in but he did say either tomorrow or Monday at most.

Enjoy it all!!

I'm Here A Lot

soo i had this long chat with online support.. and they said they cant charge me 849 since im buying from the site and just usin them as a pick up location.. so technically i should be able to get it for 699 outright.. Then he goes and tells me if they dont, call customer support and get the store manager to talk to them.. no way am i payin 849

I Plan to Stick Around

Oops, you are correct. I meant $699 on the website, not $799 as I previously posted.  I do hope the store sells it to you for $699 without you having to go through more hassle.

I Plan to Stick Around

@

I had the same issue where they couldn't do it and had to call it in and do the upgrade manually.  Aw well, wasn't a big deal at all... took maybe an extra 5 minutes and I was already playing around with my N3 to be while i waited.