Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

i have been here reading all the posts since i made the reservation last week. thank you all for the updates and tips. it really helps me get through this "nerve-racking" yet exciting time. my jet black note 3 was delievered yesterday. i am going to pick it up afternoon after work.

i ordered 2 flip cases online, but i don't think they'll be arrive anytime soon. i am gonna rush to asian mall to get a case. no way i can stand having my phone naked, no way!

please keep on sharing your thoughts on using the phone.

have a great Note3 Day!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone got their phone yet? I will have to go and get it at 12:00pm
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

lagjazz,

I'm counting down the minutes..... Store opens at 10am, I'll be there at 9:55am! haha
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi king_tut,

Watch out the line up! Haha! My store opens at 10:30am, hope they can find my phone when I get there. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I got it!

Very very nice!

Very very fast!

I love S-Pen.

I Plan to Stick Around

You lucky boy! Rogerlebo
I Plan to Stick Around

If I am on my moms account. If she authorizes me on the account can I upgrade my phone to the note 3 without her?

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think so. It says on Rogers website "Only the account holder can pick up the device", you'd better talk to your mom first.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jessebuch1999

If your mom adds you on the account as a Level 1 authorized user, you can do it. Tell her ti call i, add you as a level one and leave a note on the account saying she did it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone.

Whoever received the Note 3, did the stores have accessories for it?