Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

So what am I gonna to do with it when I get the phone? Haven't owned an Android phone before!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

I have heard Rogers stores will get the official Samsung More 3 S-view cases, extra batteries and some other cases.

As for the galaxy gear, they might but no word yet.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lag jazz

The store will set you up but first I would download apps LOL. If you don't have a Gmail account, I suggest u make one
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #233 for the Note Black and am now IN PROGRESS as well!!!  

By the way, any experiences out there concerning whether IN PROGRESS means that a device is actually available in the first shipment and typically how long it takes to ship?

When I reserved two iPhone 5C's for my kids, strangely enough, when I received the shipping email and tracked it, the devices went from Concord to Kingston.  I live in Bracebridge!!  I got a call the next day from the local Wireless Express store in Bracebridge.  Why the side trip to Kingston?  This time I chose a Wireless Express store in Orillia (should probably have picked the official Rogers store in downtown Orillia but...).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sjfwhite

IN PROGRESS status means they have the device for u. They are packaging it / getting the waybill for UPS & waiting for UPS to pick it up!

It can take 1-3 days but with this one it should ship out tdoay or tomorrow for sure!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Men are just little boys, the only difference is the sizes and values of their toys. 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@lagjazz

AGREED! And I'll never change 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix - thanks for the reply!  This is better news than I expected.  🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

My status went from "OPEN" to "IN PROGRESS" but the number indicating my place in line has disappeared? Is that normal?

I've Been Here Awhile

It also says an email "with shipping details has been/will be sent to you" but I haven't seen it.