Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello charlo1108

Yea white ones seem to be the first ones to go IN PROGRESS status.

Well i have a 32GB memory card. I use the memory card for music, pictures, Videos & some apps. The internal 32GB memory ( 29.5) i believe) will be used for downloading apps, taking 4K videos & pictures.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can you put a 64gb memory card in it?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

Yes you can!. The Note 3 support 64GB memory cards.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank everyone,

For SD card I think I will get the 64GB Lexar micro sd at Walmart. It is a ush-1 and is only $55~ I used it for me go pro 3 as well.

Tommy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tommy_1989

That is a good deal!. I have a 64GB memory card in my Q10 & my 32GB memory card will be in my Note 3!
I Plan to Stick Around

I would have been changed to IN PROGRESS if I didn't cancel the white! 🙂 but hope they process the black soon and hoping I can get the note3 next week???
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lagjazz

At most most we should get them at launch. I am #6 for the jet black so i really doubt i would have to wait until next week for it.

Really hoping tomorrow they can start the process for the black ones!
I Plan to Stick Around

I have decided to give Sandisk Extreme 64gb microSDXC card a try, although it's a bit more expensive.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Bell Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to cost $799.95 outright :
http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/10/01/bell-samsung-galaxy-note-3-to-cost-799-95-outright/
I Plan to Stick Around

lagjazz,

I've ordered my "SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1".   Mostly because amazon.ca doesn't list the "Extreme" version. Specs suggest it'll be sufficient, although I haven't confirmed the required data rate of the highest quality video.