Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hi ,

Some of those options are from very old plans and they are not avaiable any more right now, and a sad thing about those features/promotions are it will expire in two or three years, after that, you will be going back to your original plans, I use to have similar plan as Meowmix, but they took the features off one by one after a period of time, but lucky the 6G will not expire.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello TheyCallMeDoug

You can try speaking to the Rogers retentions and see if they can. My plan has been like this since 2008
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix!

Actual $85/month and $105/month plans are not ONLY for Galaxy Note 3.
It is my error.

Bye!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how much is the note 3 if I just buy it straight ?

Thanks,
Tommy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tommy_1989

That has not yet been announced. You will have to wait until Rogers says the price.

My guess it will be from $700 to $800.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

Yea I knew that lol. That's why I told u that haha. You can always call in and negotiate with them a plan
I Plan to Stick Around

UGH Will they release the pricing/info already?!?! I'm dying here! lol

As per Galaxy Gear - it's a big NO for me.  To be honest, I really don't see the use of it at all...... if it had a $99 price point I may indulge... Even at $150.... But for $200 - $300 after spending at least $300 on the Note 3 is too much for my to justify.... Also, my watch collection is out of hand and I don't see myself substituting any of them to wear the Gear.....

I'm also eagerly waiting Bell and Telus pricing.... since I'm paying off my FlexTab I have some pull to negotiate a better plan/deal.... or I may as well port my number over to Telus where they'll offer me the same plan I currently have with the first 3 months of service free as I've seen them offer this in the past to pull me away from Rogers.

Oh, my plan is pretty good at $60 taxes INCLUDED... it includes:

Your services include:  *Talk Text & Internet 3GB   - 3GB Data   - Unlimited Local Minutes   - Unlimited Sent & Received   Messages Text, IM, Picture &   Video   - 2500 Call Forwarding Mins   - Conference Calling   - Call Waiting   *MMS Value Pk w/100 US&Intl   Txt   - For MMS Enabled Device   - Call Display with Name Display   - Visual Voicemail Plus   -100 Sent & Received US &   International Text Messages

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a good 64gb microSD card for the coming note 3, and have been reading which brands of microSD card is the faster and reliable ones, do you guys have any experiances on using microSD on galaxy devices? I was thinking to get a SanDisk Ultra 64gb which is said to be fast, but also found some complains about the compatibility issues, so which brand do you think is good? I see the price difference between them are very small.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix!

I have this plan for my Galaxy S4 :

I pay $80 a month without taxes for :

Unlimited Canada wide calling. 

Unlimited weekday Minutes

Unlimited weekdend Minutes
Unlimited text, picture and video messages. 
5GB Data
Call display and name display

This Friday, when I will change my Galaxy S4 for the new Galaxy Note 3, are you saying I may ask to keep the same plan?

Thanks a lot!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Rogerlebo

You can indeed keep your plan! I've done so many times when upgrading. As long as your plan is over $60 before taxes (before discounts) you can keep your plan. 🙂