Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asdfg512
I'm Here A Lot

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

So I pre ordered in August 16th and I was 26. Its been little over 2weeks and I am at 20.... does anyone know if I can get the fold 3 this week?

Thank you

***EDITED LABELS***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

Hello @Asdfg512

It depends on how many units Rogers has. I’m pretty sure they will be getting more at some point this week.

BeccaJoy
I've Been Around

Has anyone actually received their preorder of the Samsung Z Fold 3 yet?

GibMcFragger
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I ordered mine last Thursday via the Rogers website (wasn't a pre-order), and it was on my doorstep 3 days later. I'm typing this on it now. Not sure why the pre-orders aren't being sent to you guys.

Asdfg512
I'm Here A Lot

Oh really? Wow....I don't understand how rogers work.... I still didn't get mine yet.
GibMcFragger

The funny thing is that two days after I received it, I got an email from Rogers saying "I hope you're enjoying your new Galaxy Fold 3, here's some setup tips".

Then 10 minutes later, I got a second email saying that they were 3-4 weeks out due to demand, and warning me of a few weeks delay in shipping my order.... 😂

Asdfg512
I'm Here A Lot

Wow you got really lucky than lololol
GibMcFragger

Lol totally. Love it though. A tad heavy in the pocket, but you get used to it.

The massive inner display looks amazing. I give Samsung full credit for making this gorgeous HDR display that's every bit as good as their other displays, and then MAKING IT FOLDABLE.

The reviewers have been smack talking the cameras, because they don't have the super zoom of the S21U, but they wouldn't fit in this thing.

The cameras are actually really good from what I've tested so far. Only slightly worse than the ones on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. No lie.

LogikAngel
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you get the 512GB version or no? The long delays seem to be on 512GB and the watch. I pre-ordered my fold 3 512GB on August 11th and no news still.. Rogers employees seem to know nothing of when I might get it.. apparently when I get my email saying it's shipped is the only way of knowing.... I better get it soon for the free earbuds, charger and pen or else I won't be too happy ...
icedvulcanhalo
I've Been Here Awhile

I pre-ordered mine Aug 11th and I have gotten 3 emails saying I'm 3rd in line but still haven't gotten mine yet