Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Thank you! I'll check it out! I suck at install and find comfort in "not even a five year old could mess it up". 🤣
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Psyke

All devices sold form December 1st 2017 come factory unlocked now.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Welcome back!

I am skipping it this year unfortunately. I will be getting the next Note series or the next Galaxy S device.

Unfortunately that's what they wanted to bring down here 😞
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@enigma4321 boy oh boy that's a pricey screen saver... just purchased it! Just hope I can apply it!🤔
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

for those on the fence with this phone, there are quite a few improvements compared to the S8's, this phone actually runs around 30% faster than the Note8 in pretty much every aspect, the camera's on the rear are also vastly improved over the Note 8, stereo speakers, better fingerprint scanner location. The camera on this thing is unbelievable and even beats the iPhone X is pretty much every category. Better screen and the list goes on, I would say its a vast improvement over the S8's and a pretty descent improvement on the Note8.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks! I wasn't sure as the S9 is coming out Q1.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks! Unexpected business trip and may need to switch sims 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Phoneaddict  I can promise you, if you follow the simple instructions, you wont mess it up 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@IainS  Im gonna be the devils advocate here, and say, unfortunately no, it wont beat the iphone X in benchmarks. I know, benchmarks dont matter, but even the iphone 7 can beat the newest snapdragon 845 phones hehe. But that wont make me buy one! (an iphone X 😛 )

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I didnt say anything about benchmarks with the iPhone X, I said the camera outperforms the X, which there are already many reviews of the pre release s9+ versus the iPhone x. I said the 9+ beats the Note8 by quite the margin in benchmarks, Raw benchmark scores are higher on the iPhone X but really benchmarks dont tell the whole story in day to day use anyways