Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @IainS

Please read the post that's posted 2 posts above urs. All the information is there :).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This thread is crazy busy this pre-launch! I can barely keep up with all the replies..   Smiley Tongue

Good to see youre still here @Meowmix

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Good to see you as well! 😊.

To be honest. Whoever got the S8 and S8 Plus will stick with those devices until the S10 or whatever Samsung will call it next year. There isn't a big need to change the devices other then the fingerprint sensor in the middle and the extra Lens on the +. So I'll be waiting until next year for a upgrade!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowmixFair point. i figured that was the case anyhow. According to analysts, preorders are 15% under what was expected too (over all)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Yeah i heard the same thing. Someone with source with another carrier told me that they haven't seen a huge pre order list like they did with the S8 and S8 Plus last year. Not many will change phones every year or if they just got a new one. Some will wait for 2yrs to come up and then get another one. It's starting to be a trend now doing this
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Does the phone come unlocked?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@PsykeAll phones on Rogers come unlocked now

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

here i am again.. getting another phone ... 

oh well.. why not.. :))

who is getting what color? I am getting grey.. purple was a bit too much for a guy

also, why in the world are we getting 64 gig version only. i was hoping to finally move to 128!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am getting purple. I usually stick with the "safe" color for resale but since I'm getting the S9 (not plus) I feel resale will be a more difficult than usual so I went with purple. Can anyone recommend a screen protector?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Phoneaddict  The Dome Glass by Whitestone. Its on amazon. Hands down the best glass protector you can get. Its pricey but completely worth it. Seemless install process that not even a 5 year old could mess up Smiley Tongue