Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

On March 3rd I placed a pre-order for galaxy s9. I received an email confirmation but no order number. I tried checking with rogers but no one can find my order. They said because it was a pre order they don't see it on my account. How's that possible? The order is not recorded absolutely anywhere even though I got a confirmation email?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I love this s9+! It really is something. Hope everyone else is enjoying theirs 👍

A question for you @Meowmix: I purchased my s9 through the authorized dealer on a tab. They were not participating in the trade up program ($150 + trade in value). Here's the question, can I visit a corporate store for the trade in and have this offer honored?
Highlighted

Hello and Welcome to the Community Robot Happy!

Olegplanets, do you have a Consumer or Business account? Did you choose the ship-to-store option or ship-to-home? You will be notified once a tracking number is available. I hope you enjoy the new phone.

@Travhall44, I'm glad you're loving the new phone. A trade in and upgrade must be completed in the same transaction at a participating location for the offer to be applied. 

Hope this helps~

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a business account. I chose to ship to home. As everybody already got their phones, it doesn't look I will be getting mine. Unless they mixed up my addresses, because I chose different shipping address from my billing address. How nobody can see me having placed the order is very strange. I know I did it 100%. But somehow I don't think I will get my phone. Now I tried to go to my account and upgrade my device to order another time, but when I do that, the price of my plan becomes $20 more expensive.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

When you ship to home, you have to pay for the device upfront before finishing the order. What happened with the payment?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

when ship to home you have a choice of paying at time of order or paying it on your next bill, if you chose next bill it wont show on your account until your next cycle.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Is this something you did? Must be new as I've never had that option in the reservation system. The FAQ also disagrees with you: 'pick up in store?

When you make a pre-order or backorder that will ship to your home, you select your device and plan. Payment is taken upfront and the device will ship to the address of your choice as soon inventory becomes available. This means from the time of ordering you have paid for and committed to your new device.'

Could be out of date if it's new part of the reservation system I suppose.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

There was a choice to put the charges on the next bill and that is what I did. I guess my only option is to wait. Still weird how there are no records of my pre-order.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

you do not have to pay up front with ship to home, there are 2 options, one is pay now and the other is pay on next bill cycle. Has been that way for at least a year now.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

When will it be available in the cool blue colour?

Purple and grey seem boring.