Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Status changed to "In Progress" today - #28 for grey S9+.

I'm Here A Lot

I ordered directly from Samsung and pick up is Thursday evening but I'm not available. I'll have to wait until Friday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay 'in progress' as well 👍 #208 grey s9+
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Glad to see the status is changing to IN PROGRESS!!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow,

Do you know if rogers is going to be fulfilling residential orders first before business customers?

I am #33 on the list for business for a S9+ Grey.  

The reason I ask is back in the iPhone 7 days I was on the business list and it was 3 months after launch before I got a notification of my device being shipped.

If you are not sure, that's cool.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chuck12

With the S8 and S8 Plus some business customers got it at launch or a day after but most waited.

So I would say you most likely will have to wait a couple days or a week after launch. Rogers tends to do their consumer clientèle first before business customers and that's how it's been for years now.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Did I miss it or does anyone know when they will begin shipping? I have no reservation number as I chose the ship to home option. 

I Plan to Stick Around

i dont know why rogers are waiting for the 16th, Samsung already stated that if you pre ordered the phone you would get it before the 16th, I cant tell where or what is going on with mine cause i paid and have direct ship to home, wish rogers would update their system to show progress on ship to home stuff.

I'm Here A Lot

Yeah I feel the same way. I can’t check anywhere on myRogers that I even ordered anything, nevermind an update or info on the order. I literally just have an email stating Rogers has received your order.

So you are saying they ship on the 16th or we should receive them by 16th? Seems odd since the ship to home choice was the “fastest way to get your device”.
I Plan to Stick Around

when i did my note8 last year and used ship to home i received the device on day of launch. I think it should be the same this time around and those who chose ship to home should get their devices on the 16th. But with how bad Rogers are don't quote me on that.