cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus OS/Security Updates

IainS
I plan to stick around

Has anyone received the March security and bugfix release that was supposed to be released on the 16th??? USA carriers are already releasing april security patches, why is Rogers always so far behind on these releases and how come KUDO from the previous post is running newer firmware ARC1 and not the ARB that rogers is running.

160 REPLIES 160

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus OS/Security Updates

You may want to double check the info you obtained

The last available update for Rogers S9+ was on 2019-11-24 G965WVLS7CSJ6 with Security Patch Level 2019-11-01

The link I supplied

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s9-plus/firmware/#SM-G965W

is directly from Samsung and provides all info on firmware released worldwide. If its not in this list its not out. This firmware database is used by providers, vendors and others to download and monitor software releases

Seems the Dec firmware was forgotten

Software G965WVLS7CSK1 is the one that is missing and has Security Patch Level 2019-12-01

It was released for all providers except Rogers/Fido

I am also still on November patch. Just checked and no newer update showing available

LongTimeCx
I've been around

Hi There

I am also on the November 1st security patch on my S9+ (SM-G965W).  I did not receive the December 1st patch scheduled on the December 17, 2019.

Same issue for my S9+... I watch for my updates and the Dec 17th never happened.
Hoping because we're going to see 10 roll out and a gift for us?

solomonrajuch
I've been here awhile

Same for me. I have been waiting for the update since I saw the date in the schedule. Update never happened!!

I just got my December 1st update this morning.  1 month behind.  😞

solomonrajuch
I've been here awhile

I just got mine as well. FINALLY !! Schedule need to be more accurate to avoid this confusion.

Any idea when the next security update will be released for the S9 Plus?   I just got cut off from my work email because Rogers still hasn't sent any updates since March 10th when I received the February 1st update pack.

shaggyskunk
I'm a trusted contributor
As per Rogers OS Update Schedule - S9 series is scheduled to receive the May Security Patch OTA on June 1st

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/OS-Upgrades/OS-Upgrade-Schedule/td-p/354931?lightbox-message-i...

Anybody received the latest security update for S9+? Rogers website says that the update will be rolled out on 1st of June but I have not not received anything yet. And I have been kicked out of my work applications as the updates are not installed.

Nope still waiting.

Timah
I've been around

May Update Online Now

JAudi23
I'm here a lot

Yup, just checked and got it as well.

knoxvle
I've been around
Now when will we get the June update is the question....
Topic Stats