Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @deeana_n

To me it's not as bad! They took away most if not all the bezel and removed the logo from the front so the screen expanded. It's a bit taller too but it's fine with me! "
I Plan to Stick Around

My reservation status now says 'IN PROGRESS'. I guess that means I made it in the first batch? Smiley Very Happy

(Ordered the Grey S8+ on customer side, was #94)

I've Been Here Awhile

I Have the same issued. Did you find a solution? I Still can access my account since my pre-order.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mparizeau

Very nice!! Yes means u made the first batch!
I Plan to Stick Around

Makes sense. Thanks for the info meowmix.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

You are welcome! I was looking more reviews and getting excited even more!
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question its not related to rogers but iam use to be on rogers now iam switching to my dad bell small business account . i pre-order the galaxy s8 from bell on march 31  on the phone and is it going to  shipped out april 17 and get it on april 21 or shipped out april 21 and get it in the mail week after.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

You asked this beforeSmiley Happy. Again it all depends on when the company ships the phone to u. It can take the mail man 3-5 business days to ship it too u. It doesn't who it gets sent by.

So unfortunately there is no real answer here. It can come anytime after they ship it.

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks, because i called bell they do not know , plus bell does not do reservation forums , that why iam asking the question

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Thats a valid answer they gave u as no one knows how long it can take or when it will get sent to u after it ships out.

Normally it gets delivered the next day but all depends. Can take up to 3-5 business days