Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @RAwhite1987

Do remember all carriers do this but we shall see. Maybe they had more reservations for the Black and sent more for that or have more black on stock and shipped them out. We will see mid next week if they get more Orchard Gray! I do hope so for u Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh my, given the over 10 hours that I've spent on the phone with Rogers trying to fix 4 issues and get this darn phone... IN PROGRESS finally! What are the odds that we'll get them before April 17th....? Dare I ask :-|
I'm Here A Lot

Well I guess I will stick with the black if the grey is not available at pickup - I will put a case on it anyway...

Aren't the store closed on April 17th ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @deeana_n

Pretty high seeing as ours devices will be at the stores mid next week! Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

How many number 1's are there. Lol. Both my wife and I have number one spot in black and grey when we reserved ... Both in progress also now.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Drinkwater

Yeah a case will cover the color anyways.

Most stores will be open. I would contact the store u have it shipped to and ask! Pretty sure all will be open. Only government offices will be closed. All stores are closed Good Friday though.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mike604

Makes no sense as i was #1 for the Midnight Black S8+ unless u guys got the S8 instead. Either way!
I'm Here A Lot

Thx Meowmix

Would be great if we could all get it next week!
I Plan to Stick Around

@mike604
literally the second the reservation opened up, i reserved the S8 grey on the consumer side and I was #1.now that it's in progress whoever's after me becomes #1
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Drinkwater

Honestly i would love to get it next week! We shall see. The stores will most likely get our phones Wednesday and or Thrusday and Friday they are close and so are they on Easter Sunday. So we shall see. Maybe the system will let them do it but I doubt it as the reps are most likely trained to do it on Monday the 17th.