Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @RAwhite1987

Thats how i have 4 Type C cables. 2 came from mine and 2 came from my girlfriends Note 7 lol.
Dx9
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yeah I had an extra USB C cable since I had one for the car with my Note 7. I wish I never sold my Rapid Wireless Charging stand though after the Note 7 lol.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Haha yeah that is true! I kept mine as I got it for free so i still use it!
AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Got my Gear VR with controller in the mail today. That was a lot faster than I expected to be honest, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

BTW, for those looking at the Spigen cases, I'm using the Neo Hybrid Crystal and it look and fits nicely on the phone.

I also have the Otterbox Alpha Glass screen protector, but have yet to install it on the phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AnonymousUser

Very nice! Yeah i got a surprising email and phone call from Otterbox offering me the Alpha case for $8 ( due to me being so many cases from them) and the Otterbox Commuter case for $15. All brand new. Gotta wait a couple weeks when they get them in but it's worth it!

I am using the Samsung Clear Cover flip case atm but used my Neo Hybrid case from Spigen before hand!
DeanD
I Plan to Stick Around

So where are you guys finding the Alpha glass locally?  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DeanD

Pacific Mall atm has them. No Best Buy or Rogers store has them of my knowledge. I got mine straight from Otterbox
RAwhite1987
I Plan to Stick Around

I had to go to Pacific Mall. My only other option was to order it from the US Otterbox site and I was NOT ok with that. 

I can only assume it will eventually come to Canada. It is very much worth it though. 

RAwhite1987
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone here know the optimal battery percentage for long term storage? I will be storing my phone for a month while I am setting it up for use in the UK (downloading apps, etc etc). I heard 50% is the optimal charge for storage but I wanted thoughts from the forum. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Usually when I got Otterbox cases from the US site, they came within a week and half ( business days account).