Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Indeed @Meowmix

I will say this. The Defender Series Otterbox is not that bulky compared to the ones I had for my S6 and my S4 and Rugby. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Oh nice! If anything I'll buy the Otterbox Commuter case
I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987 that's awesome to hear!  I've been looking at the Otterbox Defender.  My past versions of it were really bulky.  But with such a nice screen as the S8+ has, and the fact that I usually mount these things to my motorcycle, I'll want something beefy this time.

I Plan to Stick Around

@DeanD Keep in mind you need to buy the screen protector as the Defender does not come with it. The Alpha Glass screen protector by Otterbox is designed for a perfect fit and is sold separately. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987 everything I've read so far about the glass screen protectors has been "Wait" for something better.  Apparently none of the manufacturers are getting the curved screen thing right, so I'm gonna skip on that until things are sorted out.

I Plan to Stick Around

@DeanD This was reviewed online and actually it worked really well. It is designed to fit the case snugly. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

I was looking into it but I want more reviews from actual customers instead of some tech sites per say. When u get it, let me know and I'll see if I will grab it!
I Plan to Stick Around

Will do @Meowmix but suffice to say it is a double edged sword. Either you have it on there to prevent damage or you leave it off and curse when it gets damaged. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@lesliestillwaiting

Thank you for the update.  I am one behind you and have no access to the information that you provided.  The update is much appreciated!  Looks like it won't be happening this week!!  😞

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, Please could you guide me where I can see the status for a corporate/business reservation? Thanks!