Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @clr416

I don't think so. I only see the ones who where in the first batch got there's or waiting still.
I Plan to Stick Around

Second attempt at posting this so I hope its not duplicated

I think I have movement on my order for the S8 + Orchid Grey

I did the preorder back on March 30 just before 6:00 PM  and was told I was # 27 on the list  Corporate/Business

As of last Friday - Launch Day I was moved up to # 7 of 187 then # 6 but remained there for the most part.

For the past few days I was stuck at #6 of 182 until this afternoon.

The #? of #182 has dissapered, at first I did not notice but was scrolling up and down to find it.

There are now two entries for todays date 🙂

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)In progress4/26/2017 2:05:44 PM

In progressIn progress(Activation)4/26/2017 2:09:25 PM

I can only hope to be recieving an email notification about shipping soon.

I am getting excited my  Spigen Hybird Clear case with stand and screen protectors have been gathering dust.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leslieiswaiting

That means yours is in progress and they are activating it for u! Should ship out within the next 1-3 business days!!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @ColinRaininger

I did state that all the pre orders have different departments but it comes down to the same warehouse. Unfortunately u won't find the answer u are looking for:(. Even the reps over the phone and I said this many times can not aee anything other then what u see or know sadly.

Hello @Meowmix,

It is unfortunate that Rogers' customers who pre-ordered won't even know what is happening with their orders. I also think that it is a shame on Rogers part that they can't even provide anything to their customers considering that it is a very well established company. Rogers could have at least sent an email to people who pre-ordered and opted for it to shipped to their homes that their request for an upgrade has been accepted and now in-process. 

Becasue when I did mine, I only got an email saying that I have made changes to my account but nothing about the hardware upgrade that I requested for. 

Oh well, there is really nothing else that we can do but wait and hope that will it be shipped out soon. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gogol

Believe me i know how u feel as i was last year in ur position but seems like nothing has changed. I do believe and said before they should have really changed their ways with this pre ordering and sent out emails if customers are still waiting.

Seems like we won't know until u get a email saying it's shipped out sadly.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Any idea how long it takes to ship from the warehouse to the store? I got a shipping notification on Tuesday but nothing from the store as of yet. I assume it usually takes 2 business days?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

It can take 3-5 business days to reach the store. Depending on weather, traffic and issues with UPS.

Have you checked on UPS? Try this trick. Go to UPS site and go to tracking.. Then go to references and put ur phone number under references and see if that will show anything up. It may work and it may not.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @RAwhite1987

It can take 3-5 business days to reach the store. Depending on weather, traffic and issues with UPS.

Have you checked on UPS? Try this trick. Go to UPS site and go to tracking.. Then go to references and put ur phone number under references and see if that will show anything up. It may work and it may not.

@Meowmix

Strange.. it shows as delivered but I have not recieved a call from the store. I will call later and follow up. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Soemtimes they are busy or low staffed so they usually call later on when they have time. If the store gives u any problems, just tell them u know it's arrived at the store and u know the person who received it ( it shows a name that signed for it). Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thanks! I got the Otterbox today, next up Pacific Mall for the Alpha Glass.