Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

My thing was never about a guaranteed time, it was more you have my $360 but there is no real record of it that can be tracked.

Not a huge deal just more a constructive comment. Even the ability to click a link on your My Rogers that confirms your order has been received and will be processed when stock is available.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sigmahill

Yeah that is true and I see that.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a way you have successfully claimed the Gear VR pre order bonus?

I couldn't sign in during the setup process of my phone as it kept saying the password was invalid (but it wasn't as it was working on web). So I had to skip the sign in and then update the phone firmware and all Samsung apps, then I was able to login using the Samsung members app. Is this the right place to login after the setup process to receive the Gear VR? Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Pay now Ship Faster option here. 20th the package was received by UPS. Now 8am and it's out for delivery. I expected QMS since i'm in Downtown Toronto but they've chosen UPS. Maybe QMS is maxed out already lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@MrNineties

Downtown here too and UPS is taking the delivery.  My bet is it comes down to the volumes and convenience of UPS in the core.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AnonymousUser

You need to sign into your Samsung account on order to do so. Go into Settings - Cloud and accounts - Samsung. It should be there. If that's logged in then u are set.

Unfortunately Samsung didn't send out any confirmation email saying that they will send it out to u. All u have to do is log into ur account and wait for. The shipment email
I Plan to Stick Around

Still crickets on my end. #27 and I've received nothing. Clearly not getting today! Any other business customers in Ontario hear anything? S8+ OG
I Plan to Stick Around

i heard there is a red tinti issue with galaxy s8 and s8 + with some  but i do not have any problems.   samsung is working on fxing it with a update

http://phandroid.com/2017/04/21/galaxy-s8-red-tint-software-update/

you should pass this arround in this forum

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Its ready passed along yesterday and the day before :).

Also mentioned it above. The update will be sent out to all the S8 and S8 Plus Devices. It's a software issues so that's a good thing.
I Plan to Stick Around

on my s8 don't have a problem,  plus why every phone ones out there are problems and they should fix the issues on there head and send the phones out

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.