Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@ynwa96 wrote:

@BrentA1 I was #1 on the busienss side for the black s8+ and my order moved to "Order in Progress - Activation" about an hour ago!! Hopefully the phone gets shipped out today!!! 

Jesus, you're so lucky. I'm #7 on the business side for S8+ Grey and still IN PROGRESS.

If it's not shipped out by tomorrow, I won't even have it before the launch date. Ridiculous that I pre-ordered super early and still get screwed.

I'm Here A Lot

@ynwa96 wrote:

@BrentA1 I was #1 on the busienss side for the black s8+ and my order moved to "Order in Progress - Activation" about an hour ago!! Hopefully the phone gets shipped out today!!! 

Still on Pre Fulfillment for me 😞

I've Been Here Awhile

My black S8 is marked as SHIPPED(to a store) since april 11. Still not there.. I've been rocking an HTC M7  since I sold my 6p.. Come on Rogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Simon43

I would speak to the store manager and see if they misplaced it or counted it as store inventory instead. Seems like it's a habit of it happening.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Two words. Pacific Mall Smiley Wink

I've Been Here Awhile

I juste called for the 3rd time, still no S8 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

Has everyone picked up their preorders? Mine's been at the store since Monday. Not being released as they're still having system issues. I've been told to pick it up on the 21st. S8+ orchid grey.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sabesh

Which location is this? We all have ours including mine.. There is no system issue anymore. Just the reps being lazy not to read or wanting to do the upgrade for u..
I Plan to Stick Around

@Redefined wrote:

@ynwa96 wrote:

Jesus, you're so lucky. I'm #7 on the business side for S8+ Grey and still IN PROGRESS.

If it's not shipped out by tomorrow, I won't even have it before the launch date. Ridiculous that I pre-ordered super early and still get screwed.

I hear ya, I'm #4 for the S8+ grey (business side) and no update yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

@redifined I feel the same way. Why have a pre- order system if walk ins get it before us. So frustrating!