Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @wpd1

So Rogers followed Telus and releasing the pre orders a couple days early. Great to know.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

ya figured that would happen 😄

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

I got the same email just now as well. The live chat agent is telling me the same as well. That's a good thing though! It falls on Easter Monday lol. So that means Rogers will ship them out in a week and half. Lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Soooo long story short

- have a corporate discount plan

- the company which we get plan from, I will no longer be working there

- we have no other MSD codes to stay a corporate client

- Our only option is to switch back to the consumer side

BUT WAIT...

ROGERS is making me pay inmarket pricing (which is HIGHER then new activations), yes i get they have activation bonus', but not even willing to try and help in terms of trying to get closer to what i am paying now is ridiculous.. they are willing to lose a customer of 16 years along with 2 other lines under my account...

AND they are holding me up from getting a pre order on the S8+... because they need me to a employee verification to get the pre order, BUT I CANT cause i cannot verify i am with the company cause i am NOT with them anymore... i am SOO fet up! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Plus, as a further bonus, all the accessory inclusions in the Note 7 box that some of us got to keep work with the S8 & S8 Plus.

I'm still considering whether I just wait out things until the Note 8 later this year. I'll certainly give the S8 Plus a try first though.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Agreed!. I have 3 USB Type C cables ( two are mine and one of my girlfriend's) Plus the 3 fast charging adapter, 3 micro USB to Type C adapter and that's all lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't get the email about preordering before Apr 11 and getting it by Apr 17. Can I assume this is for everyone?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cez

This is for everyone. Some may not get the email due to their notifications and or permissions for emails like that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Wait.. easter monday, that means we wont get it on the 17th cause wouldnt they be closed? 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

That is true! Maybe they might be open. Who knows. We shall see