Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @MrNineties

Believe me i know how you feel. They have been doing this for years and little to no information had been given out at all.
I've Been Here Awhile

This may be a silly question....but where do you see what number in line you are???
I Plan to Stick Around

If you reserve and pick up in store it will show up under device reservation in the MyRogers portal of the Rogers website. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mattmcnamee

If you did the Device Reservation online and got a email saying Reserved, log into My Rogers - Your account - Device Reservation. This is where you will see what line u are in and such.

If you did the Pre Order Pay Now Ship faster option, unfortunately u do not have that option to see what line u are in.
I Plan to Stick Around

received email confirmation that the item was shipped. arrived on the 13th.
went to the store and asked about preorders. they said they didn't receive anything. what gives?

people who preordered to get VR glasses will be screwed.
I've Been Here Awhile

Finally! after talking to a bunch of agents of rogers who kept telling me that I wont have the phone until April 21 even if I pre-ordered, I called the store where I set my order to be delivered and they say "YES" they have the phone and is ready to be picked up. now I got the phone!

I Plan to Stick Around

When I pick up my phone later and the store tells me they're still having issues (like another member here said), I will quote you and say that everything is fine now with the rogers system.
T -2 hours to go!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

No one will be screwed unless u didn't register on the pre order website from Samsung which i posted the link a couple of times.

You have until May 30th to log into ur Samsung account on ur S8 or S8 Plus and get the Gear VR and controller.

You have until April 20th to register on the Samsung promotion site.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cez

Go ahead! They can't just assume it's not working when it is. The store should go online and try and it will work!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @richardmatnog

Yay!! Glad u will go get it! 🙂