Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

For those of us who haven't read through all the drama Smiley Happy, is it a waste of time to attempt to go to the store we were supposed to have our phones shipped to until tomorrow? I was looking to pick up mine from the Rogers dealer in Pacific Centre in Vancouver today but it sounds like this might be a waste of time. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

omg ya! chaos in the streets!! 😛

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd1

He was too busy playing solitaire 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Most likely the case. I wonder if they are fixing it as we speak or getting the person or persons responsible for this and getting them to fix this " unknown" error they claim it is.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @acoldone

Yes it is. Just call and see if the system is up for it but doubt it until tomorrow. Do not waste ur time going there for nothing.
I Plan to Stick Around

@acoldone

yup would be a waste of time.. was hoping to try and go later, but being that its 5:30PM EST, i highly doubt it will be today..

I Plan to Stick Around

so here's an update from someone who had a reservatoion done through both the Home page for 'Pay now and get it faster'(shipping at home), and the regular 'Reserve a device' Button (shipping in store).

'Pay now and get it faster(ship at home)' :

I never got any confirmation and nobody could tell me whether or not an order went in.

Today however, I just got this 'Changes were made to your account' email:

121212.png

Reserve a device'(Ship in store):

Like everyone else, I went there with no success, the store attendant told me they could only sell the phones on the 21st. I asked not tomorrow? She said nope, the 21.

So which device will I receive first, I don't know but either way it seems like it'll be a mess to sort out my bill afterwards.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Most likely to busy getting ready for the long weekend and or not bothering to do their job LOL.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mparizeau

The reps in the store do not know half of what promotions Rogers was or is offering. Let alone half of them do not care. So do not listen to the store reps when getting incorrect information.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I was not planning on sitting quietly and waiting until the 21st to call them back anyways.

From an impatient buyer!! 🙂