Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Alright, thanks! Also, didn't know it was orchid grey til after because on day 1 of preorders it just showed up as "Grey" and not orchid grey which has that lilac tint to it. Any chance you know of my options to switch to black?
I Plan to Stick Around

The day of reckoning is here😁. Good luck everyone.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @wpd, Thanks for that information. Shows mine shipped to the store Wednesday as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

bad news guys. Rogers system does not recognize imei of s8! i was unable to pick up this morning. stupidity at its best
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jonathan3440

Unfortunately you can't cancel the pre order at this moment. U can either refuse it when it comes and reorder the black or go to the store and give it to them within the 15 days grace period and see if they have a black one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still patiently waiting. Is it possible for me to get my devie through a store instead of the pre order i did online?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Where are u located? It's 8:57am EST and the stores aren't even open yet. So maybe if the stores open at 10am they will.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mr-Panigale

You can try but I'm pretty sure the system shows that u just did a upgrade and it won't let u do another one for another 30 days.

If u did the reservation, then yes u can but lose the bonus items.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Mr-Panigale

You can try but I'm pretty sure the system shows that u just did a upgrade and it won't let u do another one for another 30 days.

If u did the reservation, then yes u can but lose the bonus items.

Well i opened a new line with Rogers online and got the phone that way. Would i really lose my pre order bonus as i have already registered on the samsung website?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mr-Panigale

I believe so. Plus the stores won't get walk ins until Friday.

Also yes if u just opened a new line and did the upgrade and charged u, then it will not let them do the upgrade again.