Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@RAwhite1987 wrote:

@DeanD I think I will bite the bullet and order it from Otterbox direct. 

I'm an amazon prime member (I order a LOT from them), and the free 1 or 2 day shipping has paid for itself. Often times I get same day shipping.  Lots of stuff ships out of the Vancouver warehouse for us on the wet coast.

I Plan to Stick Around

So I have a newbie question. I'm not familiar with the vr stuff. What exactly will be be looking forward to with the vr items that I will received from Samsung?
I Plan to Stick Around

@DeanD and @Meowmix

Do you guys know of an Otterbox style case with a screen protector? I was thinking Lifeproof but they are delayed rolling out their cases. 

I wonder how this will affect Samsung? There seems to be a bunch of problems with the rollout of the Galaxy S8 and S8+.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ware

You can watch movies, shows, play games and such on the VR!
I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987 wrote:

@DeanD and @Meowmix

Do you guys know of an Otterbox style case with a screen protector? I was thinking Lifeproof but they are delayed rolling out their cases. 

I wonder how this will affect Samsung? There seems to be a bunch of problems with the rollout of the Galaxy S8 and S8+.

@RAwhite1987, you can also look at Spigen.  They make a very similar case.  I've been happy with my Spigen cases in the past on my Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 5.  Strangely enough, on my OnePlus One, I never ever did case it, dropped it a lot, and still only a few blemishes on the phone.  Screen has remained perfect over the last 2+ years with it as a daily use phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Because I'm a crazy "phone case addict" & like to change up my case from time to time I ended up getting a Unicorn Beetle by SUPCASE, a Neo Hybrid & Ultra Hybrid by Spigen, 2 Accents (Aqua/Gold & Navy/Silver) by Prodigee & the following from eBay in 4 different colours which will take a month or 2 to arrrive cuz it's coming from China.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/292084504531?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=591057172072&ssPageName=STRK%3A...

Probably all cost me as much as the phone haha!!

I'm Here A Lot

Hi ,I pre ordered s8+ with pay now and get faster not the reservation on 16th. Any idea when I'll get it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hardevkaler715

You will have to wait a while. Many others before u haven't received theirs using that method. So it should come soon. Unfortunately a estimate date isn't something that can be given.
I Plan to Stick Around

If it helps. I've preordered using this method on the 10th. Still no phone.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Mazeroni I would say call but you kinda need a phone for that 😛