Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I pre-ordered s8 + on 16th. Any idea when it will be shipped?
I Plan to Stick Around

You will likely be waiting awhile.  I pre-ordered on April 1st and it only showed as "in progress" on Thursday. 19 days after I preordered. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hardevkaler715

Most likely a long wait as people before u haven't received theirs either.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, I preordered mine on April 16th and didn't receive the device yet and never got an email confirming the order. Hopefully we receive it sometime this week.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jk1m I doubt you will receive it this week. Mine is showing in progress as of last Thursday and I ordered two weeks before you. 

My phone has yet to be shipped. 

If anything give it a couple weeks. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully you still receive your bonus gear VR because of canceling your preorder and picking it up at the store your IMEI has changed... Samsung might not send you that bonus item.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jk1m I never canceled it?

I got it sent to the store from the get go. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

He already know as its been discussed before. Most likely it won't maybe Samsung will let it ship out. Who knows.

In the end, Samsung really pushed this phone yet delivered nothing at all with having phones at launch.

Went to the Eatons center and no carrier store had the S8+. Only 1 Rogers store had the S8+ in Toronto and thankfully I got it. They had a gray but the rep was buying it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix, do you know if there's any value in trading my Galaxy Note 3? I know, it's an old phone lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yo yo @Meowmix!

I think it was a chip issue. They pretty much told us that the Snapdragon 835 would be a little delayed production wise. All things considered it could have been much worse.. I mean it could have been RIM or Nortel?