Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I did check in store.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I agree that it's probably been misplaced as a week via courier isn't even a thing.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @2423dfgsdg

Most likely misplaced in the store in the back. It happened to me before and took almost a week to find it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Where do I login to check my order status?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix So i caved in, i ended up getting mine through Samsung by opening a new line, going to cancel my existing rogers line (did the pay now, get phone shipped faster option). They told me since the line is new, they can't really cancel it since it is not activated, and they have emailed the warehouse not to ship my phone which will automatically cancel it. 

Also, i pre ordered through Samsung on March 31, so they had a phone already waiting for me.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @opulence

If you did a pre order for Pay now ship faster option then unfortunately you csnt see ur status anywhere until they send u a email saying it's been shipped out.

If you did a reservation to have it sent to a store you log into My Rogers - pick ur account number and click on Device Reservation.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did a business preorder, the last email I got I was #119 and just want to know what stage its at
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mr-Panigale

Not bad at all! Enjoy it! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

To check a business preorder go to rogersdirect.ca that's where I check the status of my business order. I'm currently 26 of 178.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question i register for the vr head set on march 30 and when i got my galaxy s8 on monday just past morning in the mail i login with my samsung account .  do they email me a shipping email , becuase so far i got a register email from samsung