Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I just got my new S8. When tried to charge it on my S7 Samsung fast wireless charger, charging starts and stop displaying the message "wireless charging paused" Tried with different cables and plugs, still works fine with the S7. Has anybody experienced the same issue? Should I return the phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix, how do you like the gear vr? Would you recommend I keep it or sell it? I don't have much time to use it at the moment lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Glen_B

Try and see.. Hopefully they do help out!

I sent off the email so we'll see what they can do.  I'll post the results in a few days or whenever they reply.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jk1m

If you do not have much time to use it then try to sell it but you won't get much. You have hundreds of them being sold for half or even less then half of the price lol.

I am keeping mine as i use it maybe once a week or twice a week at the moment.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JC_YYC

It did that with my stand up wireless charger. U need to put this one in the middle of the plate and see if it charges. If it doesn't then it might be the coils inside having issues
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been away for a bit. Just read about the speakers people are getting. just curious. Are they in lieu of vrs? I would have preferred a speaker lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Unfortunately the free speaker promotion ended May 31st. It was running from May 1st till May 31st. It was whomever got the S8 or S8+ during that time frame but it worked for many that got it in April like us here.

All you needed to do was log into your Samsung account via laptop or tablet, My Offers, fill in the form and u would submit it. Then it would be either approved or declined. Most if us got approved for it. It
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah man that sucks. Lol. But great for those who got it!! 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowmixNew Samsung S8 Update this morning.  Over 272MB G955WVLUIAQEJ...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Its a neat little speaker!