Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @AnonymousUser

Your welcome. Hopefully it works out and u get it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Question for anyone able to redeem the Netflix offer. I got a text message about the offer but never redeemed it till now. Tried to redeem but getting a page not found. Anyone able to help
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Terraforce18

Have you tried downloading a different browser and trying on that? Also call tech support and have them open a ticket for u regarding this
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those that received the Samsung Gear VR with their S8 / S8 plus pre-order, did you receive any type of communication after you signed into your Samsung account on the new device to trigger the promo?

I registered for the promo gift on April 4th (I have the email acknowledging this), and when I received the phone on May 9, I immediately signed into my Samsung account from the device (again, I have the email acknowledging this).

However, I have not received 1 piece of correspondence to say anything (gift is coming, etc..).  Getting a little nervous......

I also never got the Netflix promo (unless I did something wrong there).

Kev

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kgrosvold

No you don't get a email after registration of the device other then the " your device as been registered with Samsung" email. The only email u will get regarding the Gear VR and controller will be from UPS saying it's been shipped out. Again it does state it can take 6-8 weeks for shipping of the Gear VR and controller.

The Netflix text message was having issues before as well with some. Call Rogers and have them open a ticket for u.
I'm Here A Lot

I am having same issue, accept I did not receive an email confirming this. I seem to be able to login via samsung account links on phone but when I use the link to login in via VRGEAR login email link I get an error message saying my email does my exist. So I am unsure if I have successfully navigated this process.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vitrualraider
Please read above my post toward the other user.

Alternative you can contact the e-commerce team at 1-855-254-4747 to confirm status and any questions u have. They can search ur name and email and check for u.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix

I have gotten 3 emails since that say "don't miss your chance to receive a free Gear VR....."  so that has me worried also as you'd think that my email address would be flagged as "registered" for this gift and not send this reminder email out.

Kev

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kgrosvold

I got that email a week after I registered as well. Called the number and was fine. Just incase call the ecomer department of Samsung and they should be able to help u!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

Does anyone have an update regarding the free Level Box  Slim speaker? Still did not get any email from Samsung.