Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @gogol

Not bad. I have seen hundred of them on sale for around $75-$120 on Kijiji, eBay and some Facebook buy and sale groups lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Recieved an email yesterday saying there's 11 days left to sign into my samsung account for the VR but I signed in a few weeks ago when I got my phone. Does this mean anything or did everyone who signed up for the VR get this email?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

If that iis the case, I hope my phone comes before then.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vitrualraider

I hope so!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xxm00

Only the ones that haven't yet received the Gear VR and controller and haven't signed into their Samsung account via the device get that email. It's true u have until May 30th to sign into the device to get the Gear VR and controller.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seeing some people are getting exclusive occulus content. I haven't gotten this email yet, should I continue to be patient or ask Samsung support

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @clr416

I would wait a couple more days. Then contact Samsung support and see. I got the email and so did my girlfriend. Although we have used our Gear VR And controller set as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thanks, will contact them soon.

Btw read a few pages back that you were able to qualify for the speaker bonus! Wow congrats, when did you purchase your s8? I signed up for it as well and sent them a picture of my box with the serial and IMEI like you, fingers crossed

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @clr416

Indeed so! I got approved for the speaker offer and my girlfriends shows " Pending" atm so we shall see what she gets. I got mine originally April 18th. Second one was April 24th. So maybe the second IMEI number got it? But makes no sense as i got it April 24th lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

Does anyone notice the lag or delay when accessing the edge panel?
When, I go to it and exit (press the back button), the animation seems like to have a lag and leaves this some kind of mark when it comes back to its original hiding place.

I have tried changing the background, switching sides and position of the edge handle, but it still the same.