Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dx9

Very nice! My girlfriend is still thinking on keeping hers or selling it without opening it lol.

I love the rollercoaster app for the VR! I wish they made more of then actually lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I did receive my gear vr and it's pretty cool but I will be selling it on kajiji...if anyone didn't get one and wants one pm me...
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered my S8+ 2 weeks ago. Paid for it, and have received nothing about when i will see this beautiful device. Sighhhh......
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Collsguy

Believe me i know how it feels. Hopefully Samsung sends them more devices soon.
I've Been Here Awhile

Gotcha now!😉
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick question...

Did anybody else notice the word SMART when you dial a number or when you check the call log. What does that mean? Thanks.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gogol

Smart feature means that it will tell you who is actually calling instead of a number. Same when u dail a number u don't know who it is.. For instance if I call a Rogers store, it will display it as " Rogers Plus" instead of just the number.

This is enabled via the settings - Advanced Features - Called ID and spam protection.
I Plan to Stick Around

Firmware G955WVLU1AQDE is rolling in now, OTA. Some sites have it for download, but I don't see the Rogers CSC available for download yet. You could always download a different CSC firmware and then change the CSC, but it might wipe the phone (in which case, a backup / restore will be handy).
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yeah Telus is already sending this out. Hopefully Rogers does soon. I do have a bit of the red tint.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sabesh

Seems like Rogers is late in the game. Same With Bell. Telus is the only one lol