Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

My notification from UPS

Under:

Message from SAMSUNG GS8 Promotions:  YOUR SAMSUNG GEAR VR WITH CONTROLLER IS ON THE WAY

Referenc Number 1:    GEAR VR

I like how its all in capitals like they are shouting it out to me 🙂

I think I will have to stay home to sign for it Smiley LOL

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leslieiswaiting

Yeah it shows that for everyone! Yeah u need to be home to sign for it as it requires a signature 😛
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

So my brand new replacement S8+ has been shipped out. Shows delivery to my house today actually by the end of day! This will be my third one. So let's see how that goes. First one had marks on the side of the glass panel so the store took it back and I had to go to another store to get another one. Second one ( this one I am using atm) has pinkish tint and they said as a exception they would replace it as the stores don't have the same one.. Hopefully this one I get it in mint condition or else lol.

"Your order has been shipped.

Hello,
Great news! We have shipped your S8PLBLK SMG955WK64 SAM GSM DAT to you on May 03, 2017. Please note it can take 3 – 5 business days for it to reach you."
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

how do i veryify my vr headset ? I need to change my shipping address anyways. i signed up on samsungs account after my preorder.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rage2021

Unfortunately there is no way of changing the address or verifying that it's been shipped out.. The only way to know it's been shipped out is when u get the UPS email showing it's been shipped out. Calling Samsung won't do much either as they can even access the pre order bonus list on who registered or not.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rage2021I think once you receive your shipping email from UPS.  If you sign up for an account and sign in you can change the delivery address, date and time.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leslieiswaiting

Yes you can however sometimes UPS can not change the Address as if the shipper which is Samsung tells them not to and marks it off, then it won't work. It's worth a shot but again depends on the shipper. I tried a couple times before with other products and worked but some did not work.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I haven't heard anything in regards to the Gear VR, I know it says 6-8 weeks but the only email i've recieved is saying that the pre-order gift has been registered. Was I supposed to recieve an email after signing into my account on my s8+?(i got it on April 18th and thats when i signed in)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mathew_blimbaum

You only receive a registration email saying ur phone has been registered. No other email will come until the UPS email shows u it's been shipped. :). I would say wait for it and don't break a sweat.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say my girlfriend got the email that her Gear VR and controller has shipped and will come Monday with UPS! (UPS emailed her). So some should have gotten the email sometime today.