Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello all,

I just put in an order for S8+ (Ontario-Government plan). Any idea when it may arrive?
Thanks

DR

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DR10

It can take a while ( 1-3 weeks) I would say as some are still waiting as they pre ordered in the start of April still.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

OK. TYVM for the fast reply.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DR10

You are welcome!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Ok so I got my Spigen Neo Hybrid Case. Pretty nice. Also got my Fast Charge Stand and picked up a second Samsung Fast Charger AC adapter. Wasn't going to get a screen protector but decided on the expensive ZAGG Curved Glass. $50. This g went on perfectly and no ghosting on the curves. Paid $50 but looks mint
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dx9

I have a Zagg unopened, but after reading a lot of the reviews, it's still unopened.  Can you update us in a week or two to see if you still like it?  Lots of reviews have it falling off in a day or two, screen becoming unresponsive, etc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Very nice!! I got my Alpha Glass screen protector ( waiting for another one as well) and getting my Otterbox Commuter case tomorrow! I used the Hybrid neo case but I need a bit more protection overall as where I work, I drop my phone sometimes or hit it on the pocket.

No problem. Will see how the ZAGG goes
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DeanD

Thats not the only screen protector thay is having issues. Seems like the Otterbox Alpha glass screen protector is having the same issues as well. Although it's only made for Otterbox cases, many have reported the screen protector coming off, cracking when removing the case. Thus why i got two for $11 from Otterbox ( got a discount from them as i paid $15 for the Commuter case and $11 for both screen protectors). They also said if it fails, i can get them to ship me another one and just pay the shipping which is fine with me.

With the ZAGG I have never seen something so easy. Comes with a red template that goes around your phone and and all you do is just align it right there. Never been so easy. I honestly don't know how people say it falls off in a couple days. Case friendly with the Spigen for sure. Case doesn't touch the glass. I'll update you but this thing has been great. I put it on last night.