Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @xxm00

Try Samsung canada and see what they can do. See if u can also visit their Samsung Experience store as well. This way they can physically see it too!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was just on Samsung Canada's live chat support and was told to go to Rogers and see what they can do for me since I bought it through them and if Rogers directs me to Samsung, I would need to go to their service center to see if they can repair it / find the problem.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xxm00

What else is new. I wonder if they will ever will help. Go to the Rogers store tomorrow and see what they can do!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i got this email after login with samsung account . this is confirming email for samsung VR??

im confused. 

'HARDEV, thanks for your purchase registration! You are receiving this email because you have successfully registered your Samsung .......'

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hardevkaler715

That email shows that u registered ur device. As I mentioned before. That's the only email u will get.. The next one is the shipment email from UPS saying that it's beens shipped out.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Guys what's your favourite case. The S8+ I swapped for came with the Samsung LED Flip. Not into flip cases and like slim and not bulky cases. Was thinking of getting the Spigen Neo Hybrid.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Willing to buy ur LED case for a good price! Lol.

I am used the Hybrid neo case and liked it. ATM I am using the Clear cover flip case from Samsung
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What screen protector is everyone using? I got a generic Klearlook one and it's terrible... Leaving a halo effect and you can see the stickiness around the border 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jk1m

I am not using one Atm but @RAwhite1987 told me that Otterbox has their screen protector out so I'll be buying that one Tomorrow!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @Meowmix,

Very nice... Hope it doesn't leave any halo effect and you don't see any adhesive around the borders. Where will you be buying it? Also please let me know if you recommend it. Thanks Meowmix!