Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @RAwhite1987

Hmm most likely will get it. I have a pending order for Samsung Canada to ship me a replacement for my S8+ if they do not send out the update by Tuesday next week.. So I'll check it out Monday on my day off and see for that screen protector!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
If you play around with the Blue filter opacity from left to right 0 - 100 on my screen it goes from white to a light orange. Since yellow is a primary colour the only way to get orange is to add red.
I am guessing that you could play around with the opacity slider which is defaulted to centre. Or you could just wait for the fix .
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

You can either buy it online via Mobilefun in Canada, Otterbox website (US site) or Pacific Mall. I am going to the Pickering Flea Market tomorrow, if I see it there I will let you know. 

I got the Defender off the Best Buy website earlier this week but that is only half the battle. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leslieiswaiting

As i said. Mine goes to yellow and a bit of orange and not pink or red. I am even trying this on the Note 7 ( yes my buddy still has it due to Samsung Canada not giving him a box to send it back. He sent one back but the other one no because they do not want it lol).

Either way. We hope this update fixes it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Yeah most like will get it on Monday. Let me know as i am heading to Pickering on Sunday anyways. If not then Pacific mall it is!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

after registering your phone with Samsung by logging in to Samsung account I got a message thanking me for registering... how long before I get the email saying the gear vr is shipped
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Well I swapped my iPhone 7 Plus for the S8+ straight up today. Phone is 3 days old. Person I guess didn't dig it and wanted an iPhone again. Haven't been on Android since Sept with the Note 7. Pretty nice. Just feels different so much today but getting used to it lol
I'm Here A Lot

I jist got an email that my s8 has been shipped to the Rogers Store. Does that mean it will be there tommorow for pickup?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thinking on importing a Gold S8 Plus...says it suports LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20, 28.

Will it work with my Rogers plan?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Got the vr today phone last week but no msg for 6 month netflix?