Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Leslieiswaiting

We should really have a game of drinking on here lol or atleast something to pass the time haha 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Leslieiswaiting

No need to be sorry. That's what the forum is for. I was just sharing some humour now that I'm finally moving along. Two weeks after everyone else received there phones. Definitely going through Samsung for the Note!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

I want to see the forums when the next iPhone or Note device comes out haha.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I'm sure you will be at the center of it all and we are all lucky for that! Roger's should really hire you.

I can just imagine it, we call in, you answer and we finally get a legit response and in seconds instead of hours. Oh the money they could be saving. 😲
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello again everyone! 

Just giving an update on my recent hardware upgrade. I pre-ordered an S8+ in black on April 18th and opted for it to be delivered to my home. I still didn't get any shipment notification but I just checked MyRogers account and it now shows the IMEI of the new device. It also shows the activation date of April 26, 2017. I am hoping that I will get a shipment notification anytime soon. 

For reference: I am located in Toronto

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think that the next big things will be:

1) A true panel only front screen with multiple level of embed screens on Glass.

2) Next generation AI in some form, it might be Bixby, Alexa or some varient of Google.   But voice interface will be the next big step.   If you think its anoying watching people talk to themselves now on there Bluetooth headsets wait until they are in a two or three way conversation with their smart phone 🙂

There will be many upsides that we can't even fathom, but just think of web pages, news articles, texts, social media, live stream, ebooks being read out to you in regular human speak in multiple languages.

3) Said voice command over internet of things etc etc.... endless possibilities.

Just start saving your $$$$ now 🙂 change is on the horizon and time frames are shrinking you will want to upgrade monthly 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gogol

U will get it! If it shows a IMEI number then they will ship it out tomorrow or Monday!
I'm Here A Lot

Just got email today from UPS for delivery notification for to.orrow delivery of the VR headset and remote:) registered on April 10 for gift and 2 weeks later gonna receive the gift which will be tomorrow. Pretty fast even thoigh I purchased device from store just on Sunday.

Initially I did the pre order but cancelled because taking too long for device to ship to store. Luckily in Winnipeg they had allot of supply of the s8+.

Just fyi folks if you pre registered for s8 and registered for gift online and havnt received device yet just go to store and request one. You will still get gift even though u cancelled pre registered device.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm guessing they put a few more people on this, as I just got my shipping notification about 1 hour later!  Yahoo!  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DeanD

Very nice!!! 🙂 Glad it shipped out:)