Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @comcry

Hopefully they get more in stock 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

My order seems to be having more movement this morning....

In progress(Activation)Pending Activations4/27/2017 9:22:39 AM 

HERE IS THE LINK TO CHECK ON STATUS for business/Corporate Customers

https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/default_red.asp?lng=

You will have been asked to register for this site on one of your emails from Rogers.

the password log in is not the same as your Rogers account.

Once in you just need any one of the following; a Passcode ?, your order number, phone number or name to search.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leslieiswaiting

Thats good! Should be activated soon! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix et al

Apparently they are offering up tablets with the phones. I got offered a free Galaxy Tab E with my phone. Would have taken it but I already have one.

No more hoodies (likely supplies dried up) and my store ran out of bags.

Good times.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Is this a tablet offer to open a new line or is it a free tablet like the sweater is?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I did a hardware upgrade and got a new tablet. Did not even activate the sim for my S8+
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Hopefully u know that they opened a new line for that tablet. The offer states that u get the tablet for $0 on a 2yr term for the tablet. They open a new line with a new number for it. They never give out tablets for free. Also u have to pay i believe a small fee each month for it. So if u didn't know that, now u do lol

" Offer available for a limited time and subject to change without notice. Samsung Galaxy Tab E LTE at $99 on a 2-year term agreement available for new and existing Share Everything customers activating a new-tablet additional-line for $10/month on a 2-year Share Everything Plan. A Connection Fee of $20 per line will appear on your invoice. Taxes on no-term price apply in all cases. Early cancellation fees apply in accordance with your Wireless Services Agreement"

In ur case they gave it to u for $0. Just incase this was not mentioned.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I should have been more clear. I turned down the new tablet when it was offered. Didn't need one nor did I need the headaches.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Ah okay.. Well at least this information can be given out to someone that may need it just incase :).

No need for a tablet if u have this.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the link. Once I click on it and sign-in, I see a webpage with the following:

Hello!

Don’t worry – you haven’t accessed the wrong site.

In a few seconds, you will experience an evolution with the way you shop with Rogers Direct today.

Then it takes me to a different site and I login in again. On that site, I see two menu items "Shop" and "Update". "Update" has an "order history" sub menu but when I click it, there is no information there.

Not sure if you see something additional once you log in.