Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @RAwhite1987

Oh wow! That's insane lol.

@Meowmix Long story and a tad off topic but my ex-girlfriend called her husband in Cuba for hours on end direct from my phone. I only found out when I went to pay my bill and Telus gave me the bad news. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Oh wow that sucks. Well forget about her, Telus and all!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know how to check the status of the GearVR promotion? I did the registration before I picked up the phone and it said all I have to do is sign in once I got it and register. After getting my phone today and registering it I haven't gotten any emails regarding the GearVR

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DillonN

There is no way to check it. The only way u will know is once u get a shipment email from UPS. Unfortunately calling or emailing Samsung won't be help as they won't see the status either.

I registered for the Gear VR and controller, then signed into my S8+ on Tuesday April 18th. Got a email yesterday from UPS that it's shipped. Got it this afternoon ( image is on the second last page). U never Recieved a confirmation email after that either
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah thanks, hopefully I did it right. Good to know that it only took a week and not the 6-8 weeks like the estimate said.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DillonN

It will take that late if they do not have much in stock
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi at the end i decided to get the new one for s8 , i returned the wireless charger from the one  last year back to samsung

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Thats good. I won't be as mine from last year ( Model number EP-NG930BBUGCA) works just fine with fast wireless charging and don't need to spend more money to make it charge a bit faster. Not worth it for me.. The style too ain't worth it ( the new one) as i like mine standing up like that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Shipped finally. 

Thank *insert colorful language* god. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Yay!!!!! 🙂