Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @JanaKate

The Gear VR and controller come straight from Samsung after u do the steps in the link I posted and Samsung and Rogers posted. It can take 6-8 weeks to get it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @adamacf20

Again it's not 100% on if u will get it or not. U might be lucky and get it but Samsung follows a protocol on their end.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well.... Another day, another disappointment. It would be nice if the customer purchase experience was better. More transparency, order status and tracking ect.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Mazeroni One can only hope. Personally this whole experience has turned me off Rogers. After the S8 I will likely go with Bell. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mazeroni

Yeah that is true however the reservation system does show u that status updates and such. The pre-orders with many carriers do not give status updates on the pre orders.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Well if u ever pre order with Bell, it's the same thing. They do not offer updates on the pre orders until it ships out unfortunately. I know this as my cousin is still waiting for his black S8+ with ore order from Bell.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @RAwhite1987

Well if u ever pre order with Bell, it's the same thing. They do not offer updates on the pre orders until it ships out unfortunately. I know this as my cousin is still waiting for his black S8+ with ore order from Bell.

@Meowmix

It is less about the pre-order than it is about the fact all the reps say different things while I still get hosed by Rogers. I only stayed with them this time because they have Roam like Home which is perfect for my trip in June. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

You will get that with all reps of all companies sadly though. They are doing the same over with Bell. Giving him different answers everytime he calls them. In the end, research the companies really closely and see.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @RAwhite1987

You will get that with all reps of all companies sadly though. They are doing the same over with Bell. Giving him different answers everytime he calls them. In the end, research the companies really closely and see.

@Meowmix

All I know is after racking up a 30 thousand dollar phone bill Telus is off the table. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Oh wow! That's insane lol.