Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

where is everyone seeing their status on their order?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

So just got my Gear VR and controller in the mail! Haven't used it yet. Will do tonight!

http://tinypic.com/r/2uh46zd/9
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ColinRaininger

They used the device reservation system.. It's different from ship to home option..

Reservations show u a status and ur number until u go in progress status.
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm so regerd that I used the ship home option, the people who used ship to store option get way faster than I did. Waited for like 2 weeks and didnt get any info from rogers. What they see is my order but they have no clues when they can ship to my place. Longest wait ever and I don't have a phone to use at this moment (Because I dropped my iphone 6s to water and it is completed useless at this momment). 

I Plan to Stick Around

congratulation! you got ur device and the vr, wow i'm so jealous Smiley Very Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyaguangca1

I'll try it out tonight and let u guys know!
I'm Here A Lot

I too pre ordered a s8+ with the intention of getting the gift however pre order has yet to arrive still. I spoke with rep at store and was informed if you registered for pre order gift and received email the stating thanks for registering your gift will arrive in 6-7 weeks. He also mentioned that even if you buy phone at store the gift will come since you've already registered for it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sk8one wrote:
@RAwhite1987

You should get it at a Canadian online retailer instead of Otterbox directly & avoid the US exchange & hefty shipping costs. Walmart & Best Buy Canada both have it in stock online & shipping is even free! But if you need the Alpha Glass then Ca.MobileFun.com has both case & glass if you want to get it all in one place. Although I should mention when it comes to shipping costs I'd get the glass from MobileFun & it'll ship for like $4.50 then the case from WM or BB since shipping is free. If you get both from MobileFun both ship out for $28!

@sk8one

I took your advice and got the Defender from Best Buy. Will buy the Alpha Glass later today. Better safe than sorry. 

Fun fact: I once tripped on a curb, launched My Galaxy S6 off a side of a brick wall. The phone was fine and the only thing damaged was 1 clip on the screen protector for the Defender series Otterbox.  Try doing that with a cheap case Smiley Tongue

Durability is better than fashion any day of the week. 

I've Been Here Awhile

My husband got his phone without the goggles. I was told they come directly from Samsung. I too have been told NUMEROUS different things from Rogers. Super frustrating.
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah i orignally pre ordered the s8+ on April 9th and registered with Samsung for gift right after however since cancelled pre order a coupe days ago and purchased s8+ at rogers store since they had a few in stock and the pre order hasn't even budged on status. The Rep stated since you registered for gift with Samsung the VR and controller will still be shipped to address provided when I filled out gift registration.