Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I want to know, are the s8+ in the warehouse already and ready for shipment? or it is still waiting from samsung to ship to the warehouse? I want to know when they gonna ship the phone this week or next week? It been too long to get the phone, i really hate this type of hunger marketing. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyaguangca1

You won't get those answers as the warehouse does not release thay information.

Again it all depends on what's going on.. It could be that they have them and getting ready to ship out.. Do remember they do not ship out Saturday or Sunday ( sometimes on Saturdays but depends on the drivers). Sundays they do not.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Device reserved my S8+ black on the 11th, went into progress on the 20th, shipped yesterday evening now on my way to pick it up at the store!
I Plan to Stick Around

I got a call from a Roger's store today and my device is ready for pickup. Will be picking it up tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sk8one

Very nice!! Enjoy Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ware

Nice!!! Enjoy it when it comes Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

@sk8one wrote:
Device reserved my S8+ black on the 11th, went into progress on the 20th, shipped yesterday evening now on my way to pick it up at the store!

@sk8one nice!  I didn't reserve, but pre-ordered on the 11th with a pay-now get it faster option.  Hopefully I'll get shipping notice tonight.  I'm jealous.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix, I know this. I prepaid for my phone on April 7, and by the 11th I had received my email from Samsung to reserve my Gear VR.

What I was saying, is the the (4th) Rogers Rep I was connected with on Friday told me that the reason PreOrders were not getting shipped, was because the Gear VR had to be shipped with the phone, and they hadn't received them from Samsung yet. OBVIOUSLY this was a story fabricated to give me an answer and keep me at bay...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Stupid question for you D. 

My status changed to in progress on April 20th but it has yet to be shipped. Everyone else who had it change on the 20th has had theirs shipped. 

Any idea how long I should wait before I start to get worried? Who should I call if it does not change soon?

I would call the Ghostbusters however I do not think that would be applicable in this case Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

@DeanD wrote:

@sk8one wrote:

@sk8one nice!  I didn't reserve, but pre-ordered on the 11th with a pay-now get it faster option.  Hopefully I'll get shipping notice tonight.  I'm jealous.

See?!?!
You reserved yours on the 11th. I prepaid for mine on the 7th. I haven't even received a notice yet - how does this work?!?!