Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey guys!

So i did the return and got my other S8+ from the store. It seems they have a promotion going on after the launch where if u pay for the phone and do a trade in, u get the phone for $99+ taxes. Got my Z30 back and did the trade in. Paid around $106 in change. Paid $196 when I got my original one last Tuesday.. So this came at a right time to save $90 lol.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am getting the same message. Everything is starting to make sense Rogers is 2 weeks behinds the rest if the world.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still didn't get my device yet. Called in customer retation today and they said they can't find information about the shippment. How long do I have to wait to get my device.

I Plan to Stick Around

@johentie
Will you still be eligible for the free Gear VR with controller after you cancelled your pre-order?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyaguangca1

Please wait patiently.. The devices are coming from Samsung. So u have to wait for them to ship them to Rogers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gogol

Most likely not.. The pre order IMEI numbers get sent to Samsung and thus they know.
I Plan to Stick Around

is it possible that they can ship it tonight? Is shipment process during the day time or night time? is the 3rd batch already here ?

I Plan to Stick Around

For anyone wondering about the gear VR, mine's out for delivery today.
I got my preorder s8 on april 18 and after signing in to samsung account on my phone, I got an email telling me that I successfully registered my S8. Then I got another email last thursday telling me my VR has shipped.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyaguangca1

It could but all depends.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Just got a email from UPS saying mine has shipped and should arrive tomorrow! This is for my Gear VR