Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix

I was at the STC location earlier talking shop about Galaxy S8+ deliveries. They were suggesting it could be a week before the latest batch is shipped to stoes (ones that say in progress)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Northing happens on the weekends and seems they are really low on devices or out if stock. Only 1 store in Toronto has the S8+ on both colors and only one of each. The other stores got either one or nothing at all.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

The stores get shipments tomorrow. So each store will get stock of different devices in stock. Call in and and ask after 12-1pm. See if they got any in stock.. Usually stores get stock Monday and Thursdays.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully online warehouse delivery orders get processed soon...

Do stores get stock first?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DeanD

They get it the same time the online orders do. Do remember stock that comes in, gets allocated towards the stores, business and corporate customers reservations, consumer reservations / pre orders and also call center orders
I've Been Here Awhile

I'd love a reservation number but appearently Pre-ORdering it online and paying in full doesn't provide you with a number Let alone a confirmation email that your Pre-ORder went through (i've seen conf that my pre-order was made but they have no clue as to when I will get my phone). So It would be nice if they fixed that angle because I thought (as it stated online) that the ship to home was supposed to be the faster option.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chippersakic32

The numbers are ONLY for the reservation system. Not the pre order ship faster option.

Second i and many have indicated that it says it's only not guaranteed that u will get it at launch or before anyone else. I made that clear and also said it many times.

While it does state ship faster, it doesn't guarantee u, u will get it at launch or before anyone else.

The email confirmation should have been emailed but the system was and is having issues on that part.

You will get a email once it shipped out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I never said nor did i expect to get it at launch. All i was trying to say is that it would nice if the system (no matter what you choose) could give an estimate and the email confirmation. I understand that system issues can occur but an email confirming the order (once the system was fixed) could have been sent. This way i dont have to waste my time and Rogers time ensuring my order went through. And after their epic failure (on Rogers part) of allowing someone pretending to be, then buying and than adding new lines to my account you can see why an actual confirmation is needed and not just the word of an employee.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chippersakic32

Just giving u the information that is being said that's all. Well hopefully you get ur device soon and enjoy it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it is now Monday and my 8 plus is still in progress since Wednesday...this is crazy