Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @DeanD

Yeah it seems many stores never got the S8+ in stock. I was lucky enough to find one store in Toronto (Rogers store) that has 1 gray and One black which they are holding for me due to a issue I am having.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Most likely US dollars Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

I love Otterbox. I love Otterbox. I love Otterbox. Smiley Sad

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks @Meowmix this worked. My order is #0 out of 0.. It says 3 different things.

1) Order is PENDING. Additional information is requested. Please contact Customer Support for more details

Then there is a chart below and it says

2) "Status Columns" - Order In Progress (Activation)
3) "Updated status column" - Pending Activations

Really frustrating... Do you know what this stuff means?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Matubah

Pending Activation means they have haulted the activation due to either more information or the system needs more time to activate the device.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix Thanks.. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Any idea if this will delay how long it takes for me to receive the phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Matubah

It will delay it by a day or so when they ship it out.
I've Been Around

the store right at the entrance with the escalator at pacific mall has otterbox alpha glass. $50 including tax and installtion but I didn't end up getting it, the adhesive is only on the border, I doubt it will last and they said it's very case-specific.

For those who are not on a corporate plan, next time try pre-order from bestbuy. I cancelled my Rogers pre-order and pre-ordered with bestbuy on Apr 16. I wasn't expecting to get it on launch but got my Orchid grey s8+ on launch day with gear VR. Also got 400 bonus points + amount I paid for phone for reward zone club. Very happy with the service.

I Plan to Stick Around

I plan on getting the Defender Series Otterbox anyway @amnos

I read the reviews for it online and it fits well with the case. I am one of those people who puts his phone in his back pocket, touches it with greasy fingers etc. I find that life is better with a screen protector. 

I Plan to Stick Around

So unfortunate but happy you got it all figured out! Thanks for the warning.

I'm number 7 on corporate for s8+. Are they all out of stock or is it normal for nothing happen over the weekend?

Any corporate customers have any updates? Fingers crossed for am early week delivery! I still haven't even seen the phone or my color.