Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

#8 (business) S8+ OG, Calgary. Just got my shipping email and tracking number. Email says to allow 7 days to complete delivery.... SERIOUSLY... I hope not... 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Quanly

It will be delivered sometime next week as they do not do weekend deliveries (unless somehow Rogers delivers then tomorrow which u doubt it).
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd1 wrote:

@kavkaz

I'm glad that you are enjoying the S8. With its steep price tag, you better be enjoying it. Once the novelty of the screen wore off, it didn't really feel all that different from the S7E, or at least the differences from the S7E didn't justify the price point for me. No real innovation to justify upgrading I'm afraid. But, that's just me and I'm likely in the minority. Enjoy your phone.

i hear u. i feel this unit just wirks. s7 has too many bugs and it slowed down alot

I'm Here A Lot

Hi friends. Can someone help me here please. I did reserved s8+ but by mistake selected the wrong store. I want to change the store now but it is already in process. How can i change the store location and keep my pre order bonus from samsung. Any ideas?
I Plan to Stick Around

There is nothing you can do. Once it is in process you cannot change anything as noted on the website. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @prashantjcha

Unfortunately once it's IN PROGRESS status you can NOT change the address it's going too.

Why not just go to that store when it's in?
I'm Here A Lot

Actually i dont mind going to that store but the store that i want to get the phonr activated is going to give me a credit of $100. What happens if i get the phone from the store it will be shipped now and than sign in with my samsung account and return it. After that i go to the store that i prefer and get the s8+ activated. Will i get the pre order bonus?
I Plan to Stick Around

@prashantjcha lol while not directly commiting fraud... lololololololololol. Seriously though.. if you are getting a credit it should be on their system irrespective of what store you go to. This is not 1984.

I'm Here A Lot

I dont want to commit fraud. I want s8+ but just needs to be activated on a different store. Actually i think its upto the manager if they are willing to give in extra in the trade in credit or something.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @prashantjcha

All stores are giving anyone that activates a phone a $100 credit trade in for a device they show. It's $150 for the S8 and S8 Plus if that's what ur referring too. The store can't offer a $100 out of no where..

Also a reservation isn't a hardware upgrade. So u can go to the store u want and pick up the device from there. Then once the reservation comes in, tell them u no longer what it.