Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

My business order (1st spot) finally changed to Order In Progress (Activation) for my S8+ Gray!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BrentA1

Yay!!! Glad to see that! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

wow good news, I talked to a rep at my local roger store and he said he's willing to sell me his pre order today so that I can qualify for the bonuses. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Apologies, my post was worded poorly. I have gotten a shipping confirmation but I have yet to receive a call that I can go pick it up. So I was wondering if by tomorrow I don't get the pick up notification if I'm entitled to some compensation.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi @Meowmix  Thanks for all of your help in this thread! Received my phone today - this thing is gorgeous!!

2 questions for you -

1) I haven’t received confirmation for the VR but I did sign up when I first pre-ordered the phone, and I did sign in to my Samsung account when setting up the phone. Anything else that I need to do?

2) How to get the free 6 months of Netflix?

Thanks again!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ynwa96

You won't get a confirmation email. Samsung will ship it once they do and then u get the email.

U will get a Text from Rogers within the next 5 days with link to do it
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Miralles

No u are not.. U wont get any compesation for that. U can call them and ask them to go pick it up. Sometimes the reps are busy or misplaced it.. The reservation system does not give u a compesation if u fail to pick it up as u never payed for it or if the rep put it somewhere else. So unfortunately no..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered on the april 12th and today is the launch date, I still haven't get emails about the shipping or anything regards to this.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How and where is everyone checking their "queue" numbers? (i.e. #294 of 297, etc)

The only way for me to check is to log into rogers.com and check to see if the IMEI changes.. And hasn't so far...

I did the "pay now" or pay in advance option and my CC has been charged.

Thanks,

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyaguangca1

Do remember as i said. It's not guaranteed u will get it at launch. Most likely they are waiting for the third batch to come in and start moving them out