Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @kh29

As i have said before. Anything can happen after the devices are launched. Please do remember this is a electronic device. Even cars have issues after they are launched.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What happens if my phone battery catches fire and explodes?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Haha! Doubt it but we shall see! If it does, this is Samsung's last device then as no one will ever buy it if it happens a second time lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I see that my pre order changed to in progress yesterday evening i was number 239 for S8+ black. When i logged in this morning i see the price for premiuim tab+ have gone down from 319 to 244. is that the new price i would pay when i go and pick up my device and do the upgrade at the store?

I Plan to Stick Around

S8+ Mid Black - My position had dropped all the way down to #52 yesterday evening and transitioned to “IN PROGRESS”. I was hoping I would get an overnight shipping label, but I haven’t. I actually noticed that I never received any shipping notice from Rogers/UPS for the S7 Edge and Note 7 when I had preordered-to-pick-up in store, even checked my inbox to make sure of that. Which all leads me to this moment, called the store that I chose for my pickup and was advised that they’re expecting a lot of pre-orders even non-reserved devices to be shipped to their store today.

Slightly hopeful I get it today, if I don’t hear back by 4pm…… I’ll feel extremely tempted go to the nearest store from my work for a walk-in. I really don’t mind missing out on the bonus gifts and yet… sometimes you just like having things just to have them especially when they’re offered for free, lol. Oh the dilemma.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ahmed123

Thats the incorrect pricing. The pricing is $320 for the Premium Plus tab for the S8+. Image is below..  The stores will charge u $320 as per the pricing. 

Screenshot_20170421-103655.png

I Plan to Stick Around

ya its really weird cause it shows exclusive for you and shows premium tab+ at 244.00, and premium tab at 559.00.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ahmed123

Yeah it seems to be a glitch or something
. Hmm
I Plan to Stick Around

They should be obligated to give the customer grew price they post. It's there mistake.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

If the customers takes a screenshot of it and can provide it to them then yes but the store can NOT change the price. Only calling in can. Reason being is that the stores can not give credits or change pricing that the system is showing other then trade ins and such. If there is a error on the site and the user can show it to the manager, then they will credit the difference on the next month's invoice.