Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

My status says "in progress" also now. Was at #202 for the S8+ black so for those who were at least below me yours is coming too!
I Plan to Stick Around

@sk8one 49. s8 mid black

I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder how many they got.. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 293 and 294...I'm hoping I will be able to pick them up tomorrow. My status says in progress as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

If they only went to "in progress" today then you will likely not get them tomorrow. Mine went to "in progress" mid afternoon but I have yet to see it say shipped or get a shipping email. 

Once they pick it up it will likely get there the next day which means Saturday or Sunday. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hunnylover2

Sadly it won't be available for launch my most likely Monday or Saturday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my shipping confirmation overnight and UPS says end of day today to downtown.

Can't complain considering I ordered a week later.

I guess my only gripe would be if you're encouraging people to pay up front and do it online (which saves Rogers money) a better system would be nice.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sigmahill

That is true however the only thing they need to fix it sending out the confirmation emails after the order has been placed for the pre orders ship to home.. The rest seems to be working. Again it does not guarantee that u will get it at launch or before anyone else. It states that on there as well.

Glad u are getting it today!
I Plan to Stick Around

Received an email today from UPS that I will be receiving the Samsung VR that requires signature.

No email from samsung but seems like I'll be getting it today. Pretty quick considering I activated my device on Tuesday night.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hhh0505

Very nice! Still waiting for my email to come through. Although i don't mind waiting. When did u get the email? Just now?