Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Sigmahill

Yes that is correct. They most likely got them today or got them a couple days ago and waited until tonight to process most of them.
raymondtrudeu
I Plan to Stick Around

for those who recived there phones already..in order to get the vr gear it says to log into your samsung account..

when you log in what do you see is there a form you fill out with your address etc  for the vr gear 

Sigmahill
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I wasn't too worried.  Mostly it was an FYI for others that may have been waiting.  I was very likely down the list a bit.

vsnlweb
I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987 wrote:

@sk8one wrote:
@clr416

What position # were you at & which device did you reserve? Curious as to whether or not mine is in progress too. Can't access mine at the moment.

@sk8one

I myself was at 93 and someone else as noted above was at 171 both for the Orchid Grey S8+.  I and @vsnlweb were both in the second batch. Nearly 200 people got theirs in one go.. if you are above that I would not expect you to get yours soon. 

I ordered mine on April 1st and just got it listed as in progress now. 

I ordered mine on April 4th... hope that helps...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @raymondtrudeu

All you do is sign into your Samsung account when setting up your device. You will only get a email saying the device has been registered with Samsung and that's all. The next email u get is the shipment email. Nothing else to fill out.

You fill all that when u registered to get the Gear VR and controller on the link I had posted a few times on here. That's all.

Here is the link if u did not see it.

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/preordergift/English/index.jsp
sk8one
I Plan to Stick Around

DARN! I'll have to check when I get home.
Kyleck1990
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered mine on the 4th as well, which is now in progress so here's hoping for a speedy delivery haha
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kyleck1990

You guys will get it soon!! 🙂
RAwhite1987
I Plan to Stick Around

One can only hope. I have a friend who owns a model train company and he once had a container fall off a ship into the pacific ocean. He had to call and tell people their products were at the bottom of the ocean. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Lool poor them 😞 haha. Don't worry. Toy guys will get your phones in a couple of days if it's not tomorrow! 🙂