Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Marcandr3

Again as is said it's not guaranteed that u will get it at launch and with most business and corporate customers reservations it takes days after to get them.. Yours might be on the third batch coming.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm like 120 out of 210
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Marcandr3

No worries. U will get it soon!
I Plan to Stick Around

I logged into my Rogers account shows a Samsung Imei and called them also said its been sent to warehouse and ready for shipping out, how likely do you think I will recieve the device tomorrow... im in Halifax, NS? Ordered a SG8+ Orchid grey The employee I was talking to said it could be there by noon time...... but i think he just wanted to move to his next call lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brianjdupuis

At times they use express next day shipping. But I would say Monday / Tuesday at most.
I Plan to Stick Around

My location: Toronto, ON

Reserved Device: S8+ Black

Reservation Date: April 6th

I used the Pay now Ship Faster option and i've been up and down this thread whining about my 1st world problems like all of you, for days. Well I decided to log into my account just now and in fact as of yesterday, since it date stamps it, my IMEI was updated and I was billed. I haven't received any text or e-mail notifications yet, and it's now 830pm on the 20th. Any of you have some insight for me or in a similar situation?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MrNineties

That means they have the device and it's been activated on their end for you. Next step is the shipment step which will most likely be tomorrow. Unless it gets shipped out tonight. Do remember if they do ship it out tonight, the latest I have gotten a email was - 12-1am before.
I Plan to Stick Around

And if it's QMS making the delivery, I've had deliveries from them on Saturday and Sundays so if not tomorrow, there's still a chance of getting it on the weekend.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

That is correct. QMS has its own driver with their own cars making delivers. Similar to uber ( in a concept) but are under a contract. I have helped a few times out a QMS driver.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've got my work address on file for the delivery location. Anyone know if the QMS drivers can be updated with a new address if requested/needed?